HR Advisor (Case Coaching)
A HR Advisor with Case Coaching experience is required to work on a 2-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Warton.
This is a two-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the HR Advisor (Case Coaching) role
This is a specialist role providing advice, guidance and support to Line Managers and other stakeholders engaged in managing a wide range of ER case work such as absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance. The role is supporting cases on a remote basis working from home.
- Provide coaching, advice and support to Line Managers on more complex and sensitive ER cases
- Establish effective working relationships to ensure that relevant stakeholders are engaged and informed at the appropriate stages in each case.
- Work in partnership with other members of the Case Coaching Team and others to deliver a timely, accurate and effective case work.
- Coach and support line managers, Employees and representatives in a proactive manner to resolve cases effectively, and to attain consistency and compliance across the business.
- Provide balanced advice that is legally compliant & in line with company policy to managers, and employees in order to manage risk.
- Support and manage cases in an accurate, timely fashion ensuring all cases are updated regularly and records maintained appropriately
- Ensure effective working relationships are created and maintained with those who interface with the Case Coaching Team; including Business HR, Trade Union / Employee representatives, and Occupational Health
- Work with key stakeholder groups to continuously improve line leader capability
Key skills required for the HR Advisor (Case Coaching)
- Extensive HR Advisor exp
- Coaching exp
If you are a HR Advisor with Case Coaching experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).