HR Advisor (Resourcing)
A HR Advisor is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the HR Advisor (Resourcing) contract role
Responsible as a key interface between HR and Functional Operational Workforce Planning Leads to ensure an in year recruitment plan is developed and deployed with integrated, holistic supply solutions
HR Advisor (Resourcing) role functions.
- Work with Functional Operational Workforce Planning Leads and Line Managers to understand resourcing requirements
- Responsible for developing a forward look ahead of resource requirements to understand and develop holistic supply solutions (i.e. targeted campaigns, utilising talent management opportunities)
- Responsible for integrating talent and recruitment requirements to take a co-ordinated approach to supply solutions
- Develop and maintain in year supply solution plan
- Understand in year leadership development plans (non SQEP) to ensure they support requirements
- Provide governance around standards and content for Development and Assessment Centres
- Develop Management Information as required to demonstrate health of supply Solutions
- Work closely with Functional Workforce Planning Teams and HR Managers ensure clarity of progress against in year supply solutions within their remit
- Work closely with AMS and the Resourcing CoE to ensure alignment to requirements, appropriate use of external supply solutions and a seamless service is provided to the functions
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are a HR Advisor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything