HR and Recruitment Administrator - 9-month FTC
UP TO £31,000 (Pro rata'd for 9-month duration)
A HR and Recruitment Administrator is required on a 9-month FTC by a global Engineering client of ours. The ideal candidate will have experience in temporary and/or shop floor recruitment.
This is a fixed term opportunity which includes a pro rata'd salary of up to £31,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the HR and Recruitment Administrator role:
- Co-ordinating all temporary shop floor recruitment.
- Support HR and the Recruitment Specialist with on-site interviews for other departments across the site.
- Initiate and support recruitment activities, using recruitment agencies and provide support to local managers.
- Manage submittal of all CV's, shortlisting activities, interviews and feedback to candidates and recruitment agencies
Key skills required for the HR and Recruitment Administrator role:
- Strong attention to detail
- Very proactive
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to handle heavy workloads, prioritise own work and deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate self-initiative and ability to work independently
If you are a HR and Recruitment Administrator looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent