Outsource UK are currently seeking a HR Assistant for a 6 month contract based in Peterborough for a large manufacturing company - this will be working remotely until March.
The role will be based inside IR35 so the candidate is required to go through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Serve as an advisor to managers, supervisors, and employees in the execution of foundational HR processes. Support enterprise, segment/function and country/site organizational performance and development initiatives.
- Support and engage in basic employee and labour relations initiatives, working with team members and leaders to proactively create, monitor and maintain healthy working environments.
- Provide support to Facility specific administrative activities
- Coach managers and employees though basic conflict situations, including executing and documenting formal enquiries when appropriate.
- Interact with and counsel all levels of employees to assist in and resolve a wide variety of personnel, wage/salary and benefit related issues.
- Partner with HR COE and HRSS organizations as necessary to learn / execute talent initiatives and ensure employees receive effective HR support.
- Support aspects of new employee orientation
- Identify opportunities for Lean principles and automation of processes
- Support enterprise, segment/function and country/site organisational performance and development initiatives.
- Reinforce leadership behaviours and company values.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong expertise in many areas of human resources.
- Needs to consider both traditional and non-traditional approaches to human resource management.
- Previously worked in a manufacturing companies in HR
- Knowledge in labour relations, benefits, compensation, personnel and training with a working knowledge of operations.
- The position typically requires a college or university degree or equivalent experience of 1-3 years of practical human resource assignments.
- Must possess strong human relations and communications skills, along with organisation planning and personal computer proficiency.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.