HR Insights Analyst
Working remotely a HR Insights Analyst is required on a contract basis to work on an exciting project with a Colleague experience team and provide analytical support for aspects of employee data.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role
- Supporting a project to pull together data from multiple sources to support our future ways of working programme.
- Supporting and informing our engagement approach based on data insights and analysis.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a data analysis.
- Experience of working on projects, in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide insight and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Great Excel skills and confident in other data visualisation tools such as Tableau and survey tools such as Quest Bank
- Financial Services experience would be helpful, but is not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.