Human Resource Customer Support Advisor
A Human Resource Customer Support Advisor is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Lancashire.
Overview of the Human Resource Customer Support Advisor contract role
As an integral part of the HR Service, our Customer Support Advisors are responsible for multi-channel (telephone & email) interaction with BAE employees, working on an inbound Contact Centre providing advice on HR Policies, HR Processes and guidance on using the HR Information System and Services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for handling incoming calls and responding to emails from BAE Systems employees with HR queries, aiming to resolve at first contact
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system
- Take ownership and responsibility, from initial contact through to resolution
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR Shared Services, Shared Services and wider external BAE business
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered to, including (but not limited to), internal call quality measures, data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of new processes both within the HR Support team, HR Shared Services and wider Shared Services businesses
- Manage and achieve all personal performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures.
- Provide training and support to other team members for your area of expertise to increase knowledge levels and help create a multi-skilled team
Key skills required for the Human Resource Customer Support Advisor
- The ability to explain things clearly and understand customers individual needs
- Confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-skilled environment
- Prepared to work flexibly to support the team and department
- A high level of accuracy when dealing with high volumes of work
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C including English
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Familiar with HR policy and practice
- Ambition to progress and build a long term career
- Contact centre experience
The role is based in Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Blackpool, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool, Lancaster and Leeds
If you are a Human Resource Customer Support Advisor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk