ILS Engineer - Aerospace (Remote Working)
An ILS Engineer with Aerospace experience is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Christchurch.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of ILS Engineer - Aerospace role
- Analysing and allocating specification requirements
- Writing specifications
- Reliability analysis and prediction
- Maintainability analysis and prediction
- Planning and running maintainability/testability demonstrations - including generation of plans & reports
- Preparation of Logistic Information Repository (LIR) / Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- Preparation of ILS plans, analysis reports and associated documentation
- Preparation of ILS bid documentation
- Level of Repair Analysis (LoRA)
- Spares and repairs modelling
- Knowledge & experience of Technical Publications, both AESPs & IETPs
Key skills required for the ILS Engineer - Aerospace
- Experience / knowledge of ILS
- RM&T activities & associated processes/standards
If you are an ILS Engineer with Aerospace experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything