ILS Engineer - LSA (Remote working)
An ILS Engineer is required to work on 9 month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol.
Overview of the ILS contract role
Provision of specialist LSA/LSAR expertise and advice in support of the development and maintenance of the ILS dataset that supports the Type 45 Destroyer. Provision of support to the Type 45 COM Managers and Ship's Staff in resolving issues with equipment/systems data.
To manage, control and complete own LSA tasks working within a team of LSA engineers, ensuring that defined objectives are professionally achieved. Key Technical Skills Can demonstrate a clear understanding of ILS principles and how the LSA and the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) fits into the overall ILS process
- Previous LSA/LSAR experience gained in Def Stan 00-60 Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) environment.
- Possesses a good knowledge of Initial Provisioning (IP), Maintenance Engineering (ME) and Technical Documentation (TD) disciplines.
- Understand the requirement to integrate the ILS dataset (IP, TD, ME & LSA).
- Relevant IT experience, to include LSAR software, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel and the Unit Maintenance Management System (UMMS).
- Well-developed data-gathering skills utilising Technical Manuals Engineering Drawings and other associated data sources.
- An in-depth understanding of the data constructs to enable data manipulation for making efficient bulk updates to the ILS dataset.
If you are a ILS Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.