ILS Maintenance Engineer - Portsmouth
Based in Portsmouth an ILS Maintenance Engineer - ILS is required on a 3 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Work within the maintenance team reviewing OEM submitted documentation
- Review and write comments back to the supplier or mark the supplied documents conformant
- Engage with suppliers as required to assist with getting documentation conformant
- Engage with the supply chain when dealing direct with suppliers
- Engage with other stakeholders both internal and external
- Report to Senior maintenance engineer
- Ideally will have experience within a maintenance/maintainer role from a marine environment such as shipbuilding, ship support or oil and gas
- Knowledge of ILS principles and experience in the application of the ILS techniques
- Degree/HND/OND or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills and work well in a physical and virtual team environment
- Familiar with maintenance management and scheduling systems
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk