ILS / RM&T Engineer
Based in Rochester an ILS Engineer is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
For this role you must hold a current valid SC clearance (not lapsed)
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
Working within a small team of ILS engineers you must have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform a range of ILS related activities including:
- Analysing and allocating specification requirements
- Writing specifications
- Reliability analysis and prediction
- Maintainability analysis and prediction
- Planning and running maintainability/testability demonstrations - including generation of plans & reports
- Preparation of Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- Preparation of ILS plans, analysis reports and associated documentation.
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Spares and repairs modelling
- Reliability Prediction to MIL-HDBK-217F
- Use of Isograph Workbench software tool or equivalent reliability prediction software
- Maintainability analysis and prediction to MIL-HDBK-472
- MIL-STD-1388 task analysis / record
- Creation of bespoke Excel spreadsheets for spares modelling and LORA
- Use of Systecon OPUS software tool or equivalent spares ranging software tool
- A working knowledge of testability analysis and FMECA would also be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be ideally educated to HNC/HND or degree level, and be capable of demonstrating a relevant level of experience in an RM&T / ILS background.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).