IM&T Analyst (Remote Working)
An IM&T Analyst is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Broad Oak
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of IM&T Analyst role
- Conducts analysis on internal IT infrastructure and works with Enterprise Architecture function to make recommendations on required improvements
- Develops and maintains infrastructure and application models to document current and target architecture states
- Owns population of Enterprise Architecture repository for required artefacts impacted by the project
- Conducts analysis of internal IT infrastructure against required contractual commitments
- Develops a familiarisation of MoD security standards (DEFSTAN etc…) and uses knowledge to help identify areas of non-compliance
- Works with Enterprise Architecture function to assure internal processes and governance against BAE IM&T Policy
- Creates and matures current operational documentation and configuration control
- Provides general delivery support to both Project Management and Architect functions in delivery of project.
Key skills required for the IM&T Analyst
- Be trained at least to ITIL foundation and either appropriate ITIL Intermediate or other appropriate capability training
- Knowledge of working within a SIAM operating model would be beneficial
- Relevant vocational qualification or equivalent experience (e.g. HNC / Prince 2 Foundations / Computer Science Degree)
- Experience of working in a similar role or environment for at least 3 years.
- A foundation level of experience in delivering objectives in line with some if not all of the Solution Definition Design and Delivery IM&T skill sets.
If you are an IT&M Analyst experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything