An IM&T Coordinator is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Cumbria.
Overview of the IM&T Coordinator contract role
- Assists with the delivery of IT activities that are aligned to the business objectives and overall company strategy.
- Maintains relationships with key stakeholders and customers by interacting effectively and confidently to ensure their requirements are met. This includes one to one liaison, setting expectations and working to clear service level agreements.
- Contributes to the development and delivery of system documentation.
- Supports the administration processes for formal audits on data, products and services; and example task is collecting evidence.
- Problem solves and assists with the resolution of technical and software application incidents by interrogating data and documentation to identify process issues and where possible provides solutions all in support of IT service improvement.
- Carries out data modelling activity such as creating reports and conducting basic analysis.
- Ensures that data and records are appropriately managed and quality controlled. by updating documents in Microsoft packages and related systems. This includes supporting the management of department budgets and finances and assisting in the development and management of projects.
- Gathers data from a number of sources and feeds the information into their team and managers in the form of reports and presentations.
- Supports the testing and deployment of new applications by following clear guidelines and instructions.
- Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution for example; using standard procedures and tools to carry our system backups and data restoration.
- Provides practical support and guidance to trainees and other members of the IM&T function when required.
Key skills required for the IM&T Coordinator
- Is generally working to SFIA level 2.
- Has a good understanding of their capability and is considered professional competent.
- Discharges the duties associated with their role under minimal supervision.
- Independently carries out communication to stakeholders as required.
- Interacts effectively and confidently with the Customers, Managers and Vendors as required.
- Has experience in resolving incidents and problems and spotting their trends
- Confidently uses and supports others in using foundation diagnostic and analysis techniques to identify the root causes of issues
- Benchmarks and review improved ways of working within IT.
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Coordinator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything