IM&T Project Manager
A IM&T Project Manager is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth
Overview of the PM contract role
- Generate and manage the IM&T Security Improvement Plan
- Responsible for ensuring that all dependencies and requirements are analysed by the technical team and reflected in an end to end project plan
- Responsible for managing project RAID log, budget and regular project reporting
Key skills required for the PM
- Awareness of business unit policies and processes.
- Experience of working in an IT Function.
- Familiarity with IT trends and good practice.
- Must have a background in defence programmes
- Relevant IT degree or business degree, experience in consultancy or people management position.
- Relevant vocational qualification or equivalent experience e.g. HNC / Prince 2 Foundation / Computer Science Degree.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are a PM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything