Information & Data Management Advisor
Based in Portsmouth an Information & Data Management Advisor is required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the business on a digital transformation journey for SHE and Occupational Health software systems and tool sets. This includes leading major enhancement journey from reporting to using data analytics in BI tools to provide insight and business intelligence to inform SHE decisions.
- Developing and implementing new capabilities of the Safety Health and Environment business systems and IT tools, and transitioning from current reporting capability to an intelligence led data analytics system.
- To explore new technologies and challenging current thinking to support new ways of smarter working to achieve the aims of the department and the business by exploitation of automated reporting capability and dashboard capability.
- Analyse stakeholder objectives, collate and translate user requirements and wish lists ("As is" and "To Be") into tangible development specifications.
- Analysis of the impact of changes to existing systems and the addition of new systems on the information solution environment, related devices, processes, procedures, end users and data.
- Production of configuration managed documentation and to develop business process diagrams including analysis and documentation of system and user requirements including use cases.
- Support acceptance activities, working closely with test and release functions to ensure that solution acceptance criteria are met.
- ITIL certification (desired but not essential)
- Project management
- Process Design or Improvement
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process. Engage with project manager to update documentation and to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Process mapping
- BI Tool / Dashboard (especially Tableau)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything