Information Security Consultant - 6 Month Contract - £450 Inside IR35 - ISO27001, 3RD party risk assessments
Outsource UK is looking to recruit an Information Security Consultant for a leading financial services client to carry out ISO27001 Security Assessments on new 3rd Party Suppliers
You must have a strong understanding of the ISO27001 control framework and be able to evidence that also excellent communication skills as you will be required to liaise with senior stakeholders and at times have difficult discussions.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the security related technical controls which prevent / mitigate Cyber Security risks.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience of information security related policy, standards and methodologies and associated information security legislation and scheme standards, particularly the ISO27001 Framework.
- Understanding of the attack vectors, methods and actors in relation to Cyber security.
- The ability to identify and communicate risk at the Enterprise level.
- Superb stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Great presentation, oral and written communication skills
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything