- Understanding and experience of the Product Engineering lifecycle and the role that security plays in this
- Experience of delivering cyber security into complex programmes
- Solid technical security understanding across the OSI model backed up by recognised qualifications e.g. CISSP, COMPTIA Sec+
- Experience of assessing a diverse array of threats to a given mission/objective in collaborative team centric manner.
- Experience of documenting and presenting diverse technical assessment findings in a clear and simple format to a diverse array of stakeholders.
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- Varied experience in the development and mentoring of junior team members.
- UK SC Clearance or the ability obtain it as well as other more in depth security clearances.
- Demonstrable ability in deriving security requirements from functional objectives with limited knowledge of the underlying solution and customer/team direction.
- Extensive ability leading in the breaking down, at pace of large functional solutions into simpler constituent parts from a military platform perspective.
- Confident ability in communicating why a large functional system requires a given security wrapper in a way best suited to a given stakeholder.
Please feel free to get in touch with Jack Parratt if you are interested in this role - 0161 694 9210 / JParratt@outsource-uk.co.uk