Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking an Infrastructure Cloud Project Manager for a 10 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- As part of a Cloud Migration Programme the candidate will be expected to run multiple migration projects in parallel to migrate services from a traditional VMware estate to a Cloud based estate.
- You will need to have Standard Project management skills; planning, risks & issue management, structured progress reporting, ability to work at different levels and through various governance and control forums.
- Reporting to the Programme manager you will be part of a team creating and executing plans to migrate services or components of services into the cloud.
- A broad technical knowledge and the ability to inspire individuals to de liver will be a key driver.
- Experience with significant cloud based migration projects.
- Technical skills using Solaris, Oracle Exadata/Oracle, Cloud, AWS/Azure, VMware and Linux
- Background in data centre migrations
- You will be confident at a personal and technical level to build relationships between teams and to
- Previously worked in financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.