Location: Edinburgh Duration: Permanent, full-time Salary: £45,000 Important Information - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be fully remote until it's safe to return to an office environment - This includes all interviews and on-boarding which will be done via TEAMS/Zoom/Skype. When things return to "normal" you will be expected to go into the office on occasion.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who specialises in designing, building, deploying, maintaining and supporting infrastructure across end user compute, data centre, server and network estates.
- Provide technical support and diagnose issues to resolve infrastructure related problems
- Provide infrastructure support and guidance across multiple projects
- Ability to define technical strategy, analysis/design, operations and roll-out solutions
- Manage the IT Infrastructure tool queue
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and industry trends
- Take ownership of services whilst considering and effectively working with the wider infrastructure team.
- Significant experience in a technical IT infrastructure role with experience in some/all of the following:
- Windows Server 2003 - 2019
- Virtualisation - VMWare vSphere 5.5 - 7.0
- Microsoft Azure - IaaS, PaaS
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 - 2019
- O365 - MS Office Suite
- LAN/WAN - Cisco Networking
- Supporting professional certifications in any of the above would be advantageous
Our client is a market leader within their chosen industry supporting a global client base.