Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- You will be responsible for driving multiple IT projects and high profile multi million pound programmes from an infrastructure perspective
- The projects vary in size, duration (from a few weeks to a few months) and technology that may involve Agile development and technical delivery teams.
- Requires the ability to define IT project scope and schedule while focussing on regular, timely delivery of value.
- Requires project reporting & liaison / co-ordination with internal technical teams & external business units both in the UK and Globally.
- You will support & make recommendations to senior management to resolve issues affecting project and programme delivery & will be the point of escalation for resolution of major project & programme issues affecting scope, cost etc.
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive background working on Infrastructure Projects and Programmes
- Exposure to (but not limited to) desktop solutions, Active Directory, DATM, Networks, PaaS, IaaS, AWS, Openstack, Jira, Confluence, Kanban, Service Now, Firewalls, Cisco
- Strong analysis and technical skills are essential.
- Very hands on, can manage multiple projects at once and hit the ground running.
- Expert level MS Project and proven track record of detailed IT project and programme planning and implementation.
- Ability to build strong cross/global team relationships & manage project resources across matrix functional organisation structure
- Previously worked in Financial industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to engage a wide audience
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.