Infrastructure Security Engineer
Location: SkelmersdaleDuration: Permanent, full-time Salary: £45,000 Important Information - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be fully remote until it's safe to return to an office environment - This includes all interviews and on-boarding which will be done via TEAMS/Zoom/Skype. Should things return to "normal" within the duration of the contact, you may be required to visit the office.
The successful candidate will be an experienced infrastructure security specialist, well versed in dealing with and protecting against security threats.
- Help improve the security of the production IT infrastructure estate
- Design, implement and monitor IT security controls that effectively address identified security risks and compliance requirements
- Review changes to the IT infrastructure estate for any potential security impacts.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments of the IT infrastructure estate; documenting vulnerabilities/risks and establishing action plans to remediate any issues as required
- Focus on secure configuration, best practice processes, automation, and delivery of industry leading security tools within the IT infrastructure estate
- Participate in security incident response, investigation and mitigation
- Significant professional experience working in an infrastructure security role
- Strong understanding of Cloud based technologies
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft stack for EUC and server environments; including Windows, Windows Server, Azure, Exchange, O365, Active Directory, AzureAD
- ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks
- LAN/WAN - Cisco Networking and firewalls experience
Our client is a market leader within their chosen industry supporting a global client base.