Infrastructure - Technical Architect
Based in Swindon an Infrastructure - Technical Architect is required to work on an initial 12 month contract basis.
Rate: up to £600 per day
Location: Swindon/Remote- Hybrid working
- Lead the infrastructure implementation from Pre-implementation through to Post-implementation, Hypercare, BAU handover and decommissioning of migrated systems.
- Review the supporting platforms infrastructures, advising on set-up, support, service requirements and coverage.
- Provide infrastructure support for the Manager as required.
- Infrastructure Architecture SME
- Advacned understanding of Microsoft Azure Architecture, Microsoft Windows Server & Microsoft Domains including Active Directory and Group Policy configuration
- VMWare ESX 4.x / VSphere 5 / 5.5
- Cloud/SaaS technologies
- Experienced in installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Excellent Communication Skills and confident in engaging challenging stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a challenging environment
- Qualifications in technical architecture
- It's highly advantageous that candidates have Oracle DB; Salesforce; AWS; Snowflake, ADF/AIS experience and also TOGAF Certified (Foundation)
Please note that this role is to work inside IR35 and you cannot operate via a LTD company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.