2x Instructional Designers - Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT)
Based in Portsmouth an 2x Instructional Design with DSAT experience is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Conduct Instructional Design in accordance with the UK MoD's Defence Systems Approach to Training and the associated Quality Management Standard (QMS).
- Support training solution integration & acceptance activities.
- Develop Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhere to and promote Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Provide Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Support the procurement of training media through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Support Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- An understanding of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Instructional Design processes and procedures a similar training framework.
- Have knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Have a working knowledge of Training Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous.
- Experience of Instructional Design within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).