Integration & Acceptance Test Engineer
An Integration & Acceptance Test Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
As the LTEWP Integration and Acceptance Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing UK based integration activities of LTEWP equipment and processes;
- Producing and agreeing Customer facing Factory Acceptance Test procedures;
- Performing Customer FAT events
- Contributing to Customer TRRs and post FAT reviews
- Developing system integration skills within AEC Engineers
- Support Project ELCM reviews.
Key skills required for the Integration & Acceptance Test Engineer
- Experience in systems engineering practices and procedures.
- Experience understanding requirements and performing acceptance/integration testing to ensure the product(s) meet those requirements is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work autonomously.
- Delivery focussed.
- Good standard of written communication.
- Familiarity or experience with EW Operational Support methods would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation and with the Customer.
- Understanding of Typhoon support programmes is preferable.
- Experience in Saudi projects is preferable.
- Experience working in joint teams
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Integration & Acceptance Test Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything