We are looking to hire a Integration & Data Mapping Specialist to join our new Integration Team working Hybrid 1 days in the office and 4 days at home in their Head Office in Kent
As a key member of the Integration services team, you will support the onboarding of new clients and carriers, providing technical expertise to integrate them into our service logistics platform using EDI and API technologies.
You work on a wide variety of new client implementations and onboarding to support our company's growth ambitions, as well as supporting the rapid expansion of our Western European carrier network. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining existing client and carrier integrations. You will be part of a dedicated multi-disciplined Integration Services team working alongside colleagues providing configuration, integration and testing services.
- Analyse and develop standards and customised data integration mappings.
- Support our clients, carriers and technology partners in defining requirements and develop specifications, documentation and interfaces for each integration.
- Involvement in Monitoring, Analysis, & Maintenance on Production systems for EDI transactions.
- Provide extensive EDI support including enhancing EDI production processes and developing EDI maps.
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support completing diagnostic, troubleshooting and resolution of malfunctioning EDI processes.
- Execute regular monitoring activity to identify errors or exceptions related to ED and API integrations
- Identify, analyse and communicate errors and exceptions to the appropriate colleagues.
- Manage and maintain the SFTP and API setup for clients and partners.
- Work closely with Test Analysts on validation of Integrations & Mapping.
- Clear and structured documentation management.
- Provide EDI and information technology solutions to the new clients, carriers and technology partners.
- Support the automation of manual process using appropriate tools.
- Documentation of EDI/API processes and management of process updates.
- Processed and organized necessary documentation to the team folder.
- Build mapping documents defining key EDI interfa
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in digital and\or information technology related field.
- Must have hands-on experience of configuring EDI Mapping solutions.
- IT-enthusiastic person but also interested in business administration.
- You have the ability to think analytically and can imagine actively participating in and designing the integration between clients, carriers and technology partners.
- Existing knowledge of EDI standards and data formats (such as EDIFACT, XML, CSV) and have gained practical experience in creating integration solutions and mappings / conversions.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Strong communications skills.