Outsource UK are currently working with a Manufacturing Company who are seeking a Invoicing Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Peterborough.
As an Invoice and Audit Analyst, you will perform activities to ensure accurate and timely processing of domestic & export invoices and all associated export documentation. Recover proof of export for all non-domestic sales and report out monthly. In addition, you are required to adhere with Export Compliance controls as well as our internal SOX regulations.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process domestic and export invoices for all PECL sales.
- Prepare Export Documentation
- Work with all facilities to ensure accurate and timely customs documentation
- Analysis and reporting of Export Docs data (VAT Amalgamation Reporting for HMRC Declaration)
- Customs Requirements (NES, EPA etc)
- Proof of Export recovery and reporting
- Supporting Month-end Processes
- Support any process changes or additional requirements as a result of a Hard Exit (Brexit)
Required Skills / Experience
- Numerate and PC literate
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment as part of a team
- Speed and accuracy
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of Export Documentation Creation and terminology
- Awareness of EPA regulations
- Knowledge of product offering, distribution operations, and export shipping activities
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Experience in an Export Docs environment or similar discipline
- Understanding of Export compliance and global trade legislation preferable
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch.