IT Support Coordinator Required for 4 - 12 contract role for leading Media Company, the role is working remotely until foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Primary point of contact for program operations (field queries, respond to concerns/problems).
- Daily queue management. Review approval requests for Laptop Refresh/Upgrade, Laptop Expired Hardware Failure and New Hire tickets submitted prior to fulfilment from Capitally funded computer inventory.
- Meet with and review requirements for remote sites.
- Gather and communicate feedback from local teams (coordinators, managers, etc.) regarding changes to process, ServiceNow workflow updates, vendor related issues, etc.
- Present new process changes or workflow reminders during the IT Bi-Weekly Strategic Programs meeting.
- Process deployment activities (defined via a SOP) to ensure new computers are ready for use and shipped to users where required
- Technical background and understanding of IT Assets including computers, mobile devices, AV equipment etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and electronically
- Ability to analyse complex data and create user friendly reporting
- Strong computer skills and expert knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Desired experience
- Hardware Asset Management processes
- Managing IT Asset Data in ServiceNow
- Financial knowledge, including budgetary and internal cost code allocations
- Experience in IT Procurement
- Experience in Stock Management.
- Reporting / Dashboarding
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.