IT Consultant - Records Management and Archives
Based in London an IT Consultant is required on a contract basis to implement two key areas of functionality for the Records Management and Archives Department.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implementation of retention schedules and a disposition review and approval process for digital records using the existing Open text Content Server Records management Module 16.2
- Implementation of a digital safekeeping workflow for electronic Documents for storage within Open text Content Server 16.2
- Effectively liaise with Records Management and Archives department in order to ensure a smooth transition from business requirements to design and development phases
- Perform technical assessments and impact analysis to determine level of effort of the work requested
- Document the detailed design of the technical solutions
- Support the testing unit with the QA activities
- Perform applications deployment
- Input to project initiation and project reviews to ensure that maintenance and support of application in production are not compromised by project implementation.
- Undertake additional tasks as directed by management (in order to accommodate work on other proposed enhancements)
- Support of all software on delivery into Production. Formal handover (including documentation) to the Support Team.
Skills and experience required:
- A seasoned IT Consultant with Development and Production experience of Electronic Documents and Records Management using Open text Content Server 16.2
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle databases, including SQL and stored procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of Kofax integration with Open Text Content Server 16, including scripting.
- Knowledge and development experience of Java, oscript (cside). Content Server 16.2 Web Reports
- Knowledge of Content Server running in a multi-server clustered environment.
- Knowledge of Content Server Records Management 16.2
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.