IT Project Coordinator
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Duration: Permanent, Full-time Salary: CIRCA £25,000
Outsource UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to help deliver first class support on a number of business critical projects.
Our client has gone through an exciting period of growth in recent years which has led to several awards. They genuinely offer a really cool office environment - modern, relaxed and up-to-date technologies.
- To manage, coordinate and take ownership of multiple projects
- Communicate with customers to set and meet expectations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with services within your projects
- Liaise directly with suppliers and 3rd party vendors
- Process orders whilst providing billing team with accurate information
- Work closely with sales team to ensure that all customer requirements can be delivered
- Manage project plans throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that projects are being dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Apply project management tools and methodologies
- Previous Project Management/Coordination within the IT/Telecoms industry would be a big plus
- Experience of working with Microsoft applications
- Sound knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Strong focus on customer communications
- Ability to deliver high performance in challenging situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Good work ethic, and demonstrate a positive can-do attitude