IT Project Manager
Location - SkelmersdaleSalary - CIRCA £50,000Type - Full-time, permanent
IMPORTANT - Due to COVID-19, this role will be fully remote until it's safe to return to an office environment - This includes all interviews and on-boarding which will be done via TEAMS/Zoom/Skype.
You will expected to undertake responsibility for the management of the delivery of IT Infrastructure & End User Compute projects.
Our client, a global recognised, award winning organisation view this as an exciting role offering the chance to be part of an ever changing business landscape where opportunities for career development regularly present themselves.
- Lead business analysis, project management and governance across a portfolio of IT projects
- Management of internal & external technical teams
- Coordination and production of project documentation
- Formulating the project budgets and forecasting
- Management and anticipation of risks, issues and dependencies
- Managing business change activities
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with fellow colleagues, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Proven experience successfully delivering IT infrastructure related projects
- Significant experience in deployment and migration projects, ideally Microsoft/Office 365 & Azure Platforms
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Significant experience in working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Management of technical delivery teams - performance, tasks, etc.
- Experience "leading from the front"
- End-to-end project management experience
- Professional PM certification - PMP, Prince2 and/or APM PMQ