IT Recruiter - In House
Based in London an IT Recruiter is required on a contract basis to support large growth within a Global Technology Services group.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Consult with and inﬂuence hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to develop strategic hiring plans as well as sourcing and selection strategies
- Facilitate intake meetings to establish clear understanding of position requirements and in partnership with hiring managers develop strategies for sourcing candidates by leveraging recruiting resources such as professional organisations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates
- Educate stakeholders on a variety of aspects related to recruiting such as talent demand and availability, cost, industry standards, pipeline trends based on skills, sourcing methodology and other key points
- Drive communication with IT hiring managers and interview teams providing coaching on the selection and selling process best ﬁt for roles and candidates
- Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to close to provide a positive candidate experience
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a recruitment role, ideally in-house within the Technology/IT discipline
- Strong communication and inﬂuencing skills
- Prior experience using Workday is highly desired
- Experience consulting with senior business leaders and managers on the talent acquisition process and strategy
- Experience in recommending and using a variety of effective sourcing strategies to assist in the development of a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Customer service driven with strong organisational and project management skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.