IT Security Engineer - Permanent Opportunity - Berkshire - £40000-£50000 depending on experience
Outsource UK have an exciting opportunity for a passionate security engineer to work for a leading client in Berkshire
Working in the Security Operations team, your primary responsibility is helping to protect the organisation from threats and vulnerabilities. You will be responsible for the maintenance, tuning and improvement of the Cyber Security toolset
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a real passion for cyber security and will be actively involved in the industry.
- SysAdmin background with a strong Active Directory understanding and scripting experience
- Networking will be second nature you know all about the OSI layer, what DNS is and how it works
- Strong Checkpoint Firewalls experience including monitoring and tuning.
- Good understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting
- Threat detection and investigation
- Keen to learn and want to investigate