Security Operations Manager
Location- London (remote to begin with)
Rate- £585/day (outside IR35)
Our Client is currently working on an exciting new IT Security Operations Manager, overseeing the overall day-to-day operations of the Banks IT security function including the management of Security operations provided by 3rd parties.
We are looking for candidates able to manage long term strategy and plans whilst also remaining hands on to manage, monitor and investigate incidents.
The right candidate will have;
- Detailed working knowledge of ITIL framework and Business Continuity practices.
- Previous experience in an Operational Security management role or senior lead role will be essential.
- Strong knowledge or certification in a security related subject ie CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISM or similar.
- Experience working in a large, complex organisation including incident management and use of common technical and organisational security controls.
- Experience leading the response to security incidents and managing them to conclusion.
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of threat and vulnerability management techniques and tools.
- Strong knowledge of operational security management processes across multiple platforms.
- In depth knowledge of enterprise architectures and IT operations
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch