Service Delivery Manager ITIL)
Outsource UK are currently working with client in Swindon who are
Please note that candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
- We are looking for individuals with a background in Service Management, and experience of successful Service Delivery and Transition.
- Will produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Enterprise Services capabilities and external suppliers.
- Will ensure that projects transition to live service in a safe and structured manner, engaging with project teams and Enterprise Services teams.
- Will be part of the Client Service Architecture practice and will contribute to the definition of standards and continual service improvement.
- Experience of successful Service Delivery and Transition.
- Experience in ITIL aligned Service Management.
- Past experience working on large migrations.
- Setting expectations and managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience of Service Design and Transition in Medium to Large Organisations.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.