Outsource UK is currently looking for a Java Developer with Angular experience to join my FS client in London.
Candidates are able to work through their Ltd company.
The Java Developer will:
- Evangelise Agile principles to establish and continuously improve efficient working practices
- Investigation and resolution of complex technical problems using a variety of techniques
- Work closely with your Lead Developer, Technical Architects (TA), business analysts (BA), quality assurers (QA) and other developers to build or enhance systems
- Installing and testing components and integrated solutions, capturing approach and results
- Evaluating test results and fixing technical problems
- Delivering test automation and improvement wherever practical
- Delivering operational delivery automation and continuous improvement in conjunction with DevOps suppliers and IT Operations.
- Mentor and develop other developers in your team whether staff, contract or externally supplied
The Java Developer will have experience/knowledge of:
- Knowledge using JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Exposure to or understanding of frontend architectures such as SPA, Micro front ends
- Understanding of and ability to apply modern development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, XP and pair programming to support our Agile delivery practices
- Experience of delivering code into, supporting and extending resilient Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environments
- Desirbale skills using: Node.js, React, Spring Boot, RESTful web services, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Micro services architecture
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch.