Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a Java Springboot Developer for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella.
Key Responsibilities for Java Developer:
- Working as part of an Agile team with the aim to deliver a first in class service to our end customers.
- You will be participating in the evolution of the Digital platform that will change the bank and how the customers interact with the financial company.
- Build APIs that can handle thousands of requests per second in a reliable and performant way.
- Working with a modern tech stacks including; Java 11/12, Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, React, Terraform and AWS.
- You'll be continually challenged and learning as part of a collaborative technology driven team.
- Team: Product Owner, Technical Lead, 3 SW Engineers, Technical Business Analyst & Test Engineer
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong Java 8+ development experience.
- Experience within a microservices or DevOps environment (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Worked with modern enterprise frameworks such as Spring / SpringBoot, TDD/BDD.
- Experience writing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.