Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a Java Springboot Developer for a 4-6+ month contract position based in Buckinghamshire - this role will be based remotely.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Backend Java Springboot Developer required to work on distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures.
- Working in a team and building software in a highly dynamic and inventive environment
- On the project they are using Machine Learning - Java and Springboot
- Experience working on Restful and API's experience for virtual systems to close accounts and work on repayments
- Develop the codes, work on testing and integration and unit tests.
- Responsible for supporting the code and end to end development working closely with the DevOps teams
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in Application Development using Java
- Excellent working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent working knowledge of Spring Boot platform
- Experience of using agile methodologies and TDD (test-driven development).
- Experience with Spring modules and ORM Tools such as Hibernate
- Worked with with API development (REST)
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.