JDA Dispatcher Analyst - Remote
- Work as an application specialist in the supply chain domain
- Implementation and configuration of JDA Dispatcher in supply chain and distribution industry.
- Deliver WMS configuration in line with specified and document changes
- Analysing and design program logic, screen layouts, reports, and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems.
- Work on Release Cycles and Deployment processes.
- Produce technical specifications to clearly outline configuration changes required to meet a functional requirement
- Work closely with Client, Leads, Project Managers and able to demonstrate, present daily & week updates on the projects.
- Interact with Project Stakeholders and face-off Client Business, Warehouse and Site Managers.
- Assess risk and impact.
- Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL, Linux shell scripting.
- Familiar with Jaspersoft/ iReport/ PowerBI.
- Familiar with Architectural Patterns. Solution & Workflow Design
- Provide out of hours support during the go-live phase of a project, as required.
Desired candidate should have the following:
- Ability to work well as part of a team and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastically tackles challenging assignments.
- Ability to work on own initiative and creative mind-set
- Shows initiative in developing his or her skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple complex problems.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work for multiple projects and with multi developers.
- Candidate should have experience in working with offshore developers/ onshore/offshore management as bulk of the delivery will still happen from offshore.
- Should know development Life Cycle methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent Knowledge of application management principles.
- Solid understanding of production support processes.
- Familiar with Integration concepts (B2B and EAI).
- Good team working skills; keen to share knowledge with others
- Candidate should have experience in solution and workflow design.
- Candidate should have valid authorization to work in UK location however can be based in Europe.