Junior Middle Office Analyst - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS
Role will be based in East London - Borough of Hackney
Remote working available for Saturday and Sundays
£30,000 - £40,000
A Junior Middle Office Analyst with either previous Trading or a Finance Internship is required by a global client of ours who are undergoing a serious period of growth at the minute.
This role requires working Saturday, Sunday and Monday plus two more days of the week of your choice!
This is a permanent opportunity, which includes a base salary of up to £40,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Overview of the Junior Middle Office Analyst role:
This role is to assist in key day to day settlement operations and treasury management. This is a full time role, which requires weekend working (Saturday & Sunday) along with 3 days during the working week. Weekends will be working fully remotely, flexible during the weekdays.
Key skills required for the Junior Middle Office Analyst:
- Provide day to day operational support
- Respond to client queries on voice channels
- Daily planning to ensure we have all the inventory needed
- Process client settlement requests and handle any settlement issues which may arise
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams as appropriate
- Monitor client balances and margin usage
If you are a have a keen interest in becoming a Junior Middle Office Analyst either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.