Junior Sales Engineer - Physics/Chemistry/Engineering degrees
South of England based (Home based role with travel to customers)
£25,000 - £32,000 plus commission plus company car
A Junior Sales Engineer with an entrepreneurial, commercial mindset, good time management skills and a want to maximise sales opportunities to R&D Customers is wanted by a well-established, yet growing Engineering client of ours. Reporting to the Business Line Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for driving revenue, profitability and growth targets for their territory.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £25,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus commission and a company car.
Overview of the Junior Sales Engineer role:
- Build strong customer relationships in order to drive growth within universities and other markets
- Develop key relationships with potential and existing customers in order to influence investments and their decision making in purchasing vacuum products
- Identify and secure new business opportunities within the account portfolio/territory, through first class account management
- Conduct engaging and targeted presentations for customers
- Participate at exhibitions in order to develop relationships with potential customers
- Develop potential customers in collaboration with marketing, other sales departments
Key skills required for the Junior Sales Engineer:
- Qualifications in a science or engineering related subject is preferable, educated to degree level is desirable
- Good understanding of vacuum science and the industrial sector
- Ability to drive customer success by demonstrating a genuine interest in accurately understanding and acting on customer needs and expectations
- Ability to improve business results by using knowledge and trends to provide direction to new and existing sales opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a team in the execution of an account or territory strategy
- Good commercial and awareness
If you are a Junior Sales Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything