Outsource are currently working with a Banking client in Buckinghamshire who are seeking Support Engineer for a 12 month contract position which will be working remotely until the foreseeable.
- IT / Software Engineer required to support with an Open Banking Programme.
- The role will provide technical support to 3rd Party Providers using external facing APIs.
- Support 3rd Parties using the financial companies APIs.
- Responsible for issue resolution inc. Raising tickets, Tech Triage, Identification of root cause of issues, support with resolution / debug of issues, engagement with various development teams who provide the underlying API solutions, and see issues through to resolution & testing with 3rd Parties.
- Supporting the Open Banking Security & 3rd Party Management team, comprised of a Product Owner, ScrumMaster, 4x Software Engineers, Test Automation Engineer.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong skills in API Development, Java 8, JSON
- Experience working in Support Engineering or Service Desk
- Knowledge desirable using Jenkins, Kubernetes, oAuth, Postman, Restful Spring boot
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.