Junior/Graduate Sales Support/Sales Representative/Internal Sales/Sales Administrator
£24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Junior/Graduate Internal Sales Representative to work for a leading national construction client in Brentford providing sales support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the world of sales & kickstart a career within a company which has a strong emphasis on development & progression
As an internal Sales Representative you will take on a varied and valued role, responsibilities include:
- Speaking to existing customers
- Managing orders and quotations through to completion
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will manage enquiries, prepare quotations, oversee product delivery and after sales
- Other elements of the role include the potential to work on larger customer accounts and orders alongside the Area Sales Manager within a highly motivated Sales environment.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Customer-focused approach
- IT Literacy
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and progress
- Good understanding of numbers and financial transactions
- Organised with ability to prioritise
If you are a graduate or have a couple of years experience within a sales support environment and are looking for an opportunity to progress your career either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9214
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent