Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a Technical Lead / Java Springboot Developer for a position based in Buckinghamshire - this role will be remote based until the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Technical Lead for the Backend of the Mobile Banking app.
- This role will be using the Main technologies: SpringBoot, API Manager, Hadoop, SQL-server.
- Key person that understands the technical architecture.
- Able to translate business requirements into architecture solutions.
- Able to lead a team to deliver business features.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding mainly SpringBoot, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications: Openshift, Jenkins, API manager.
- Working closely with the Project Manager/Scrum-Master to track project status.
- You will be in charge of delivering software solutions with a team of 1 backend developer and 1 data developer.
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in Application Development using Java
- Strong technical skills in SpringBoot and applications: Openshift, Jenkins, API manager.
- Excellent working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent working knowledge of Spring Boot platform
- Experience with Spring modules and ORM Tools such as Hibernate
- Worked with with API development (REST)
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.