Legal Council - Contract and Commercial Law
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Council on a contract basis based in London (working from home until further notice) to assist with large outsourcing transactions and complex UK and cross border service arrangements.
You will be required to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a broad range of service agreements including custody, collateral custody, fund accounting, investment analytics and collateral management arrangements
- Reviewing and advising on RFP documentation
- Assisting with internal projects such as new product approvals and contract reviews
- Working with business and other internal stakeholders to ensure that outcomes meet the requirements, priorities and deadlines of the business
- Provide advice and guidance to, and collaborate with, lawyers in other jurisdictions, as required
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4 years' PQE
- Ability to interact positively at all levels within the company and work effectively with business teams and as part of a legal department
- Ability to identify issues that require escalation
- Very good knowledge of all key aspects of contract and commercial law
- Strong commercial contract drafting and negotiation, and written and verbal communication, skills Ability to communicate legal advice clearly and concisely in a commercial environment
- Team player with a proactive 'can do' approach
- Quick learner who takes ownership of, and develops independence with regard to, designated workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and adapt to differing demands
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.