My client, a leading logistics organisation is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team.
You will have experience in a customer service, administrative role.
- Handling European and warehouse customs operations
- Speaking to customers, suppliers and other internal depts to assist them with their enquiries on a daily basis
- Problem solving and proactively helping to manage the custom processes.
- Communicating with customers to extract the correct information and ease the passage of goods
- Capturing, data-entry and validating master data, reporting any errors and ensuring they are resolved prior to next customs submissions
- Working closely with the customs agents, in particular Customs Clearance Consortium (CCC) to complete customs declarations and resolve queries.