Logistics Support Administrator
A Logistics Support Administrator with a high level of data accuracy and customer service Administrator is required to work on a ten month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
This is a contract within the Naval Defence Industry
Overview of the Logistics Support Administrator contract role
The Logistics Support Administrator role will be a part of the team providing an integrated Logistics customer support service for Tri-service customers worldwide.
The role will have a responsibility of decision making of how to meet customer requirements in a fast pace environment.
A good level of communication skills at all levels.
Flexible approach to all tasks required to delight the customer.
Supplying a high class level of customer service to all stakeholders worldwide.
Key skills required for the Logistics Support Administrator
The role holder will:
- Provides visible active commitment to SHE - leading by example, acting on SHE concerns and recording all near misses for rectification
- Supplying a high class level of customer service to all stakeholders; worldwide
- Working to tight RDD's IAW MOD instructions to meet the monthly KPI's
- Taking the lead to book/maintain sea freight schedules
- Working closely with all stakeholders to provide a high level of service for internal moves to various RN establishments/ships alongside
- A good level of communication skills at all levels
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft applications and MOD mandated systems
- Flexible approach to all tasks required to delight the customer
- Produce accurate and detailed information for manifests/MEIL/NATO documentation to aide on board accountancy clearance/acceptance.
The role holder will:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and MOD mandated systems
- High level of data accuracy and ability to analyse, maintain and produce high level issue detail to the various stakeholders
- Good understanding of KPI statistics within own area of work and this impacts others
- Understand and work towards complete customer satisfaction
- Understand level of service agreements for own dedicated customers
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are an Administrator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk