Outsource UK are currently seeking a M&A Integration Project Manager for a 3-6 month contract to work for a leading Media Company based in London.
Our client is looking for a project manager to work on a contracting basis on the integration of newly acquired companies. The acquisition could potentially be anywhere worldwide, so we require someone who can be flexible accommodating overseas meetings, though all work will be carried out remotely.
- Engage with the M&A deal team to understand the due diligence steps to smooth handover to post acquisition integration
- Ensure the due diligence conclusions are appropriately considered in integration planning
- Develop the detailed integration plan in line with the strategic aims of the integration, working with stakeholders
- Assist the acquired entity management team with preparation for integration
Post Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Own the execution of the integration plan, day-to-day management of integration activities, ensuring that key milestones are achieved on time
- Be the key point of contact for all integration queries and stakeholder concerns
- Manage workstream leads ensuring that they are delivering against the key project milestones and are considering the inter-dependencies of their work with other workstreams
- Escalate integration issues for resolution when identified
- Produce regular status reporting and performance metrics
- Chair the schedule of weekly status and monthly governance meetings
- Identify risks regarding integration and propose mitigation actions
- Extensive experience delivering projects within large, international organisations
- Proven ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders and effectively achieve results
- Previous experience on M&A integrations
- A good understanding of the due diligence process
- Experience working in a fast moving and high-pressured environment
- Proactive approach, ability to prioritise and self-drive to achieve results
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.