M365 Migration Coordinator
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a M365 Migration Coordinator is required on a contract basis to work on a project which is migrating users to M365 platform.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
- Provide a single of point of co-ordination and control to track all the migration activities throughout scheduling, execution and completion for every colleague's journey to Microsoft 365, across Adoption Leads, Data Migration Lead, Microsoft FastTrack, Zensar Migration and Service Management and Support. To ensure that won every day of the migration there is a clear position on a tracking all of the migration activities.
- Working with multiple Migration Leads to co-ordinate overall migration event schedule.
- Schedule and co-ordinate multiple adoption events with multiple adoption leads and multiple business customer teams in parallel.
- Tracking the T-Minus process activities and completion for all colleagues and teams.
- Assisting in scheduling group training and adhoc 121 training/assistance requests.
- Collating and actioning with the correct lead any actions arising customer feedback and questions arising from the M365 Project Mailbox.
- Excellent communication analysis, diligent and accurate tracking and scheduling skills
- Work supporting a time critical pressured project delivery team with demanding customers.
- Positive customer facing and engagement manner.
- Scope of services successfully transitioned to third party provider and knowledge transfer complete.
- Have ownership and responsibility for maintaining, tracking, analysing, co-ordinating and communicating the following migration and adoption management and control artefacts
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced coordinator who has worked on M365 projects.
- Experience of tracking migration activities and working with Migration Leads.
- Proven experience of tracking T-Minus activities.
- Experience of training/assisting requests.
- Experience for managing a M365 mailbox.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.