Maintenance Engineer - Logistics Support Analysis (LSA)
Based in Portsmouth/Glasgow a Maintenance Engineer is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
- Provision of high-quality information to the Maintenance Engineering Management team for input to project control activities
- Providing Maintenance Engineering advice and guidance to other Maritime projects as and when required
- Understand equipment life cycles and able to read and understand technical documents
- Understand the requirements of a maintenance task instruction
- Manipulate OEM data into useable forms so cross checking of data can be achieved ( normally excel and PDF)
- Accurate measurements and interpretation of OEM equipment ILS data
- Reviewing of Contract Deliverables, including Maintenance Schedules, Lifed Items Lists (shelf life, durable life, useable life) and Technical Support Documentation;
- Development of good relationships with suppliers to provide advice and guidance to manage, oversee and assist them to deliver high quality Support deliverables
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer with an extensive Engineering/Defence background (5 years +)
- Experience in Logistics Support Analysis (LSA)
- Experience of Combat, Platform or Wholeship or similar complex Systems
- A working practical and/or theoretical understanding of the Supportability of complex warships at sea and in maintenance, upgrade and repair.
- Good communication skills as may be dealing direct with OEM/ Mod and defiantly internal stakeholders
- Used various applications such as windchill, SharePoint, MS Office, Skype.
Please note this role is to work inside IR35.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything