Manufacturing Cell Technician - Electronics
East Sussex based
Up to £27,000 - £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Multiple Manufacturing Cell Technicians with experience in assisting a Manufacturing Engineering Team with continuous improvement are required by a global Engineering client of ours.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of up to £30,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Manufacturing Cell Technician role:
- Implement, improve and maintain cell manufacturing system layout.
- Update relevant zone documentation to support zero defect manufacturing.
- Coordinate the returns to/from the internal manufacturing zones and external returns from other sites/customers. Implementation of related corrective and preventative actions.
- Scheduled maintenance, programming and breakdown repair of the manufacturing equipment.
- Delivery of daily and weekly equipment maintenance procedures (TPM).
Key skills required for the Manufacturing Cell Technician:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of electronics manufacturing process stages and test systems.
- Competent at component level fault finding and repair is advantageous.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Understanding of technical investigations, problem solving and improvements.
If you are a Manufacturing Cell Technician looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or telephone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything