Market Data Integration Specialist - Outside IR35
Based in London a Market Data Integration Specialist is required on a contract basis to assist in the support and development of bespoke Market Data Repository (MDR)
- Produce functional/technical specifications of inbound and outbound interfaces (extraction, transformation and loading) liaising with specific users in the Controller's Middle Office and Treasury departments to determine requirements;
- Develop, test and implement inbound and outbound interfaces to meet specifications;
- Maintenance and support of existing and new inward and outward interfaces to the MDR including problem analysis/issue resolution and implementation of software updates;
- Undertake other tasks, within skill set, as directed by management;
- The role will work with the work stream leads, project managers and programme manager as well as specialist IT resources and support teams;
- Support the transition of this Scope of Services to a Third Party Provider once appointed.
Skills and experience required:
- Five years' experience in IT Integration projects, particularly implementations, enhancements and upgrades relating to market data initiatives;
- Strong market data business knowledge with previous experience of supporting or implementing market data repositories / distribution systems;
- Strong knowledge and experience of Informatica and Oracle 12.
- Specific knowledge of SuperDerivatives, Bloomberg and Reuters is a plus;
- Project experience and knowledge of BMC Control-M set-up, configuration and associated processes;
- Comprehensive understanding of project approach and application development / implementation (SDLC) related methodologies;
- A proven track record in delivering results within agreed deadlines;
- A high degree of computer literacy.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.